How to make tissue flower bouquets? I think it’s an interesting question for you who love to create some tissue flower crafts. It’s a good idea to create a good and beauty craft which very special for Mother day crafts or May day crafts. Your child will be fun to create it together with you. Let’s practice the tissue flower bouquet tutorial below!
- Pastel colored tissue paper
- Chenille stem
Tissue flower bouquet tutorial:
- Cut tissue paper into rectangles of desired size (5″x7″ is the size pictured).
- Stack around 15 pieces of tissue paper. Use the same color or different colors. If you want to use a smaller number of pieces of tissue paper, flower will not be as full.
- Accordion pleat the tissue paper working from the long side.
- Wind one end of the chenille stem around the middle of the accordion pleated tissue paper.
- Trim the ends of each side to give the pedals a unique look. Trimming the ends into a point (like a triangle), or a bump (like a half circle) will look very pretty.
- Gently separate each layer
pulling upwards toward the middle of the flower.
Do the second side.
- Let the children make a couple of flowers and put them in a May Basket. Early on the morning of May 1st hang on your mother’s door, a neighbor’s door, a friend’s, or anyone special to you. Remember, it’s supposed to be a surprise!
If you want to give your flowers some leaves, include a stack of green tissue paper folded accordion style during step 3. Trim the green paper into a shape of a leaf.